1. SEN Talk - Supporting mainstream primary school children with ADHD & ASC
2. Special Needs Designs - Supporting families with children with complex needs in the home
3. Places for People - Tooting Leisure Centre supporting A2ndvoice and SEN Talk Activities in term time, half term and summer holidays for autistic/ADHD children and their families.
4. Wandsworth Disability Team - 0 - 25 Years - Service Providers for children and young people with severre and enduring disabiliites and their parents/carers.
5. Bradstow School – A residential special school registered as a children's home and maintained by the London Borough of Wandsworth, based in Broadstairs, Kent for children and young people with severe intellectual disabilities who are on the autistic spectrum.
6. Lavender for Neurodiverse Girls – Social group for neurodiverse girls aged 13+ in the South London area
7. Mike Ayres Design – Providing for People and Children Special Needs for products - Sensory Rooms, Sensory Equipment, Soft-Play Environments, Sensory Integration equipment and installations. Links to Sensory Training, Sensory Maintenance .
8. Caretrade UK – Providing school leavers and adults with autism by creating inspirational and sustainable opportunities that will help them achieve their potential and be as independent as possible.
9. MovementWorks - Provide inclusive dance-movement based intervention programmes that are both mainstream and SEN appropriate.
10. Teach Tapin - Assertive Technology & Communication Tools
11. Care Expertise - Residential Care Home for those with Disabilities and Autism
12. Special Help for Special Needs - Supporting ASC and other disabilities
13. Sensory Activation Solutions - Auditory integration systems & applies listening activated programs
14. Yo-tism - Yoga for Children with Special Needs
15. Cassandra Learning Centre - Supporting young people experiencing abuse
16. Family Fund - Grants for those with a disability or terminally ill - Under 17's
17. Baked Bean Company - Run 16 different projects throughout the week for those with a learning disability
18. Generate - Aims to create better days and better lives for people with a learning disability Over 11 +
19. Carney's Community - Helping disadvantaged and excluded young people off the street and away from a life of crime
20. Loyn Toys - Sensory toys for small explorers
21. Autistic not Weird – Former Primary School teacher with Aspergers, has also worked in special education. An award winning writer and speaker on autism issues and an author.
22. Aiming Inclusive Meeting Community – CEO - Emma Dalmayne is an autistic home educating mother to 6 children, 5 of whom are autistic. AIM an autistic led organisation that campaigns against autistic mistreatment, advocates for autistic acceptance and seeks to encourage inclusion for autistics and their families in the community. An author of two books and runs several groups during the week including a play group, a home educators group and a boxing club session
23. Inside Autism Outside the Box – Laurie Morgen diagnosed at 44 years old with Aspergers and has two sons with Aspergers. Using her personal stories and anecdotes, Laurie takes you on a journey seen through the eyes of an autistic person.
24. Disability Sports Coach - Provide award-winning sport and physical activity opportunities for disabled people
25. Share Community - Share works with disabled adults who are aiming to live more independently
26. Victoria Drive Pupil Referral Unit - Wandsworth Local Authority's Behaviour and Learning Support Service (B&LSS)
27. Free Your Mind Psychological Services - Counselling service
28. NAS Merton - National Autistic Society Merton Branch
29. NAS Lambeth - National Autistic Society Lambeth Branch
30. Louis Morel - Mini Arts Exhibition - Local Wandsworth Resident
31. Ifnotme-inclusion-coaching Ltd - Coaching and supporting people with all forms of disabilities, making sessions inclusive to all needs.
32. Chateez - Communication flash cards, featuring the popular emoji design
33. Special Yoga - Therapy to children with special needs
34. Tanya Williams SEN Consultant - Tanya Williams BSC (Hons) - Mother of 2 neurodivergent young people. SEND Advocate, advice and support for parents, applications for assessments, appeals, EHCP checks, review of evidence and school meetings
35. Adrian Edwards - Diagnosed this year with Aspergers, he is an autistic advocate and Father to autistic teen.
36. LiLAS Lab UCL - The Lifespan Learning and Sleep Laboratory - Focusing on Siblings and Family Perspective too.
37. Autism Voice UK - provides support services to people and families affected by autism &
associated difficulties in communities in London, UK
39. Divas Let’s Talk - Event offers great opportunities for. Socialising. Training. Networking. Motivation and inspiration. Peer to Peer support and supporting women
40. Time to Shine Kids - providing a therapeutic intervention for children and young people who struggle within education. This may be through social, emotional or mental health problems
41. Free2B Alliance - supporting LGBTQ+ young people and parents and empowering them to work with us in delivering awareness training
42. Coping with Autism - Author Sarah Ziegel, practised as a nurse and is now a mother with four autistic children. A Parent’s Guide to Autism is the essential guide for every parent and carer coping with children with autism
43. Forever Living - The world's largest grower, manufacturer and distributer of Aloe Vera products.
44. Judith Lawton – Providing arts & crafts sessions for people with autism/SEN.
45. Integrated Therapy Life - Looks at working together, to make life better, for the ... families, professionals and children through direct and indirect therapies
46. Lifetimes - Lifetimes is a registered charity supporting voluntary and community organisations in the London Borough of Wandsworth
47. SEN Specialist Advocacy Services - Sunil Chothi (BA. (Hons) MSC PGCE) is a highly qualified
and experienced professional with significant expertise in the field of Special Educational Needs.
Supporting parents and carers.
Chair Hire is a site dedicated to furniture hire. We have huge stock holdings and these include chairs, stools, tables, barriers, bean bags, screens and much more. Chair Hire caters to all event types and sizes, whether you require just a few items or thousands. Our transport fleet delivers to London and the surrounding areas on a daily basis allowing us to offer same or next day delivery options.