1. SEN Talk - Supporting mainstream primary school children with ADHD & ASC
2. Special Needs Designs - Supporting families with children with complex needs in the home
3. Places for People - Tooting Leisure Centre supporting A2ndvoice and SEN Talk Activities in term time, half term and summer holidays for autistic/ADHD children and their families.
4. Big Up Communities - Big Up Communities (formally Big Up Films), is a not for profit organisation committed to giving the community a voice through filmmaking and mixed media art projects.
5. Transformation Powerhouse - A "Healing Centre" for women for all ages who are victims or survivors of sexual abuse, set up to empower the women to fulfil their full potential running a range of programs.
6. Lavender for Neurodiverse Girls – Social group for neurodiverse girls aged 13+ in the South London area
7. Mike Ayres Design – Providing for People and Children Special Needs for products - Sensory Rooms, Sensory Equipment, Soft-Play Environments, Sensory Integration equipment and installations. Links to Sensory Training, Sensory Maintenance .
8. Caretrade UK – Providing school leavers and adults with autism by creating inspirational and sustainable opportunities that will help them achieve their potential and be as independent as possible.
9. MovementWorks - Provide inclusive dance-movement based intervention programmes that are both mainstream and SEN appropriate.
10. Teach Tapin - Assertive Technology & Communication Tools
11. Care Expertise - Residential Care Home for those with Disabilities and Autism
12. Special Help for Special Needs - Supporting ASC and other disabilities
13. Sensory Activation Solutions - Auditory integration systems & applies listening activated programs
14. Yo-tism - Yoga for Children with Special Needs
15. Cassandra Learning Centre - Supporting young people experiencing abuse
16. Family Fund - Grants for those with a disability or terminally ill - Under 17's
17. Carney's Community - Helping disadvantaged and excluded young people off the street and away from a life of crime
18. Loyn Toys - Sensory toys for small explorers
19. Autistic not Weird – Former Primary School teacher with Aspergers, has also worked in special education. An award winning writer and speaker on autism issues and an author.
20. Aiming Inclusive Meeting Community – CEO - Emma Dalmayne is an autistic home educating mother to 6 children, 5 of whom are autistic. AIM an autistic led organisation that campaigns against autistic mistreatment, advocates for autistic acceptance and seeks to encourage inclusion for autistics and their families in the community. An author of two books and runs several groups during the week including a play group, a home educators group and a boxing club session
21. Inside Autism Outside the Box – Laurie Morgen diagnosed at 44 years old with Aspergers and has two sons with Aspergers. Using her personal stories and anecdotes, Laurie takes you on a journey seen through the eyes of an autistic person.
22. Disability Sports Coach - Provide award-winning sport and physical activity opportunities for disabled people
23.. Share Community - Share works with disabled adults who are aiming to live more independently
24. Victoria Drive Pupil Referral Unit - Wandsworth Local Authority's Behaviour and Learning Support Service (B&LSS)
25. NAS Merton - National Autistic Society Merton Branch
26. NAS Lambeth - National Autistic Society Lambeth Branch
27. Ifnotme-inclusion-coaching Ltd - Coaching and supporting people with all forms of disabilities, making sessions inclusive to all needs.
28. Chateez - Communication flash cards, featuring the popular emoji design
29. Special Yoga - Therapy to children with special needs
30. Tanya Williams SEN Consultant - Tanya Williams BSC (Hons) - Mother of 2 neurodivergent young people. SEND Advocate, advice and support for parents, applications for assessments, appeals, EHCP checks, review of evidence and school meetings
31. Adrian Edwards - Diagnosed this year with Aspergers, he is an autistic advocate and Father to autistic teen.
32. LiLAS Lab UCL - The Lifespan Learning and Sleep Laboratory - Focusing on Siblings and Family Perspective too
33. Divas Let’s Talk - Event offers great opportunities for. Socialising. Training. Networking. Motivation and inspiration. Peer to Peer support and supporting women
34. Time to Shine Kids - providing a therapeutic intervention for children and young people who struggle within education. This may be through social, emotional or mental health problems
35. Integrated Therapy Life - Looks at working together, to make life better, for the ... families, professionals and children through direct and indirect therapies
36. Lifetimes - Lifetimes is a registered charity supporting voluntary and community organisations in the London Borough of Wandsworth
37. SEN Specialist Advocacy Services - Sunil Chothi (BA. (Hons) MSC PGCE) is a highly qualified
and experienced professional with significant expertise in the field of Special Educational Needs.
Supporting parents and carers.
38. Positive Spirit Massage - Offering sessions also for families with children and adults with special needs, autism and learning difficulties.
Chair Hire is a site dedicated to furniture hire. We have huge stock holdings and these include chairs, stools, tables, barriers, bean bags, screens and much more. Chair Hire caters to all event types and sizes, whether you require just a few items or thousands. Our transport fleet delivers to London and the surrounding areas on a daily basis allowing us to offer same or next day delivery options.