PLEASE JOIN MAILING LIST TO FIND OUT WHEN OTHER WORKSHOPS WILL TAKE PLACE.
£5.00 per child (per day)
£4.00 per child (per day) WAND Cardholder
FREE Under 3's
ASD Family Stay & Play Fun Day
16th & 18th February 2016
TOOTING LEISURE CENTRE (TLC)
Greaves Place, Tooting Broadway, SW17
- Bouncy Castle - BOTH Days
- Soft Play - BOTH Days
- Sports Activities with TLC Coach
- Go-Karting - Thursday ONLY
- Disability Sports Coach - Thursday ONLY
- Art & Craft - Creche Under 7's
- Soft Play Adventure (Pay at reception for this activity Under 5's)
There will also be a Social Safety Awareness Workshop targeting those with ASC, ADHD, SCD and Aspergers
with Gwenton Sloley and Simon Morley.
Find out more about the WAND Card and speak to other service providers from Wandsworth Borough Area.
PREVIOUS WORKSHOPS IN 2015
Growing up with Aspergers - Aged 16+
- Special Help for Special Needs with Mark Brown, Jessie McQuilkin & Louis Morel - Mark Brown presentation offering realistic advice in helping your teenager and
young adult deal with day to day living and two Wandsworth Asperger Males will share their experience living with Aspergers.
Autism in the Church - Different Perspectives
- Caroline Henthrone, James Dew and Keynote Speaker Ann Memmott and Venessa Bobb, the conference will highlight the different aspects of autism in the
SEN Parenting with Hannah Otto
- Professional Mother to autistic son and co-founder to Autistic school in Ghana shares her
experience of supporting parents at home in offering individualised programs tailor made around your child's needs.
- RainbowSibs with Lilian Cooper – Qualified Teacher specialising in ASD support
- Anti-Knife Awareness for families with children with Special Needs/Autism - Jan 2016
- Post 16+ Training–teaching, support staff, transport staff, governors, etc. - TBC
- 10 week Programme – Yoga, Reflexology, Health & Wellbeing, Trauma Rehabilitation, Children Friendly Workshops, etc with Nicole Zimbler - January/Feb 2016
- Father Support with Mark Brown - 2016
- Girls and Women on the Spectrum - 2016
- Special Needs, Disabilities and Autism in the Church - This workshops is a group of parents connecting together from different denominations to raise awareness amongst the church
communities about inclusion and accessibility. If you are in the church community or left church for whatever reason, whether you are a parent, carer or
autistic adult, reseachers Naomi Jacob and Caroline Henthorne would like to hear from you. Both were late diagnosed with Aspergers and their research will help many individuals and families living with someone with a disability or on the
spectrum - TBC
WAND Cardholders - Concessions for Wandsworth residents only
Check to see if you meet the criteria
Family information Services Wandsworth
Ages 0 - 19 years old