Cultural Diversity is the key in making a difference amongst all individuals, communities, faith groups and organisations by bridging the gap between parents and
professionals with support by Autistic Specialists and Autistic Adults.
Our aim is to:
- To inspire, to empower, to share
information and build a network in providing ongoing support pertaining to the wellbeing and lifestyle for parents & carers with children or adults on the Autistic Spectrum.
- To provide information and support
for siblings and peers.
- Supporting girls/young women on the
Spectrum who are under-represented and disadvantaged.
- To provide support for fathers and
single fathers to share similar experiences together with male workers also.
- Raising awareness within the BAME communities to break down cultural barriers and prejudices.
- To provide a support service within
the school setting, which outreach the hard to reach parents/carers who maybe in denial and/or lacking understanding of the condition.
- To increase awareness by all means
that our local community and businesses will lead to more personal involvement, understanding and more cultural, educational and social
activities, which will create a better community and a better place for those living with Autism and other, related hidden conditions.
- To provide information, resources and tailor made packages
for Faith Groups and
- Working in partnership with individuals and organisations that deal with Youth Services within the
Criminal Justice System.
If you are interested in making a difference, please contact us:-
Mob: +44 (0) 7964 173 958