Cultural Diversity is the key in making a difference amongst all communities, faith groups, organisations and bridging the gap between those within the BAME Communities.
- To inspire, to empower, to share information and build a network in
providing ongoing support pertaining to the wellbeing and lifestyle for parents & carers with children or adults on the Autistic Spectrum.
- To provide information and support for siblings and
- Supporting girls/young women on the Spectrum who are
under-represented and disadvantaged.
- To provide support for fathers and single fathers to share similar
experiences together with male workers also.
- Raising awareness within the BAME communities to break down
cultural barriers and prejudices.
- To provide a support service within the school setting, which
outreach the hard to reach parents/carers who maybe in denial and/or lacking understanding of the condition.
- To increase awareness by all means that our local community and
businesses will lead to more personal involvement, understanding and more cultural, educational and social activities, which will create a better community and a better place for those living with
Autism and other, related hidden conditions.
- To provide information, resources and tailor made packages for Faith Groups and
- Working in partnership with individuals and organisations that deal with Youth Services within the Criminal Justice System.
If you are interested in making a difference, please contact us:-
Mob: +44 (0) 7964 173 958